Prep Tapioca Pearls in Minutes (with Video)
How is the best way to make tapioca pearls? The preparation of tapioca pearls for bubble tea is really very simple. Tapioca pearls have a very nice chewy texture, a subtle brown sugar flavor, and of course look great in any drink.
- 100 grams tapioca
- 600ml of water
Honey/Sugar Mixture Ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons (brown) sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 150 milliliters of boiled water
1. Bring 600 milliliters of water to a boil in a rice stove.
2. Add 100 grams of tapioca
3. Cook for 30 minutes (or until texture is ready)
5. Rinse with cold water
6. Add the honey and sugar mixture
7. Mix into your drinks!
Products to Use